|Levertijd:||Op voorraad = morgen of overmorgen in huis!|
Added to the range is the XSUB 15SA, which joins the popular XSUB 18SA as a deceptively compact but extremely powerful low end solution.
Constructed out of 15mm birch plywood with a scratch and scuff resistant paint finish, the XSUB 15SA has been built to accompany the X-Pro and X-LITE ranges, driving a remarkable 1200W for 131/135dB SPL, via a 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with a 75 mm (3”) voice coil. Achieving a frequency response of 42Hz to 120Hz, the subwoofer also boasts on-board digital signal processing with four factory presents, two EQ settings and two low pass filters. Operation is via an integrated control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack I/O, Stereo XLR HP-filter outs, options for volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, and status LED indicators. As flexible as it is powerful, the XSUB 15SA can be pole-mounted via an integrated M20 top mount stand socket, while 80mm optional wheels are also available. Two aluminum handles are included to aid portability.
• Compact band-pass design subwoofer with high SPL and punch
• 380mm (15”) high excursion woofer with 75 mm (3”) voice coil
• Frequency response from 42Hz to 120Hz
• 1200W Class D power amplifier with switch mode supply
• Digital Signal processor with 4 presets, 2 equalization with 2 LPF crossover settings
• Control panel with stereo combo XLR/Jack in/outs, Stereo XLR HP-Filter outs, Volume, EQ presets, phase reversal switch 0°-180°, status LED indicators
• 15mm plywood cabinet with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish
• M20 (20mm) top mount speaker stand socket, two FBT design aluminum handles, 80mm optional wheels
• Provides additional low frequency reinforcement when used along with X-PRO or X-LITE speaker series